Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Things I think I know about girls

1. Girls say they like surprises. LIES....What they like is to be surprised with something they already know they want.
2. Girls are terrible judges of characters. There are 2 types of guys in the world. Those who actually like girls and will take the time to get to know and appreciate one for who she really is. And those who just want someone to love them as much as they love themselves. Sadly most girls will pick the latter when given a choice.
3. She's doesn't have other plans - she just doesn't want to go out with you.
4. thats it for the moment. Everytime I think of another one, some girl comes along and disproves it.

1 comment:

Cami Bringhurst said...

Why did you stop blogging? Cause I think you should keep it up.

Cause this blog here is really quite funny and accurate.

And how else am I going to know what is going on with you. Cause you always ditch me when I invite you to family gatherings.