Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Postin from AK

As per Cammy's request here is another of those things I think I know about girls.

She says "Its not you its me." I call BS. Eventually se will find a successful relationship and will not have changed to any great degree. In a girls relationship equation, the guy is the only independant variable. So yeah... Its definately you! The only reasons a girl will say something like this are: a) She doesn't want to hurt your feelings, or b) She wants to make it clear that nothing you can do or change will have any effect on her decision to not like you. In my experience, both are usually true. So again... "Its not you its me." means "Its definately you buddy, let her go."

2 comments:

Cami Bringhurst said...

I like it, I LIKE IT!
You need to keep on blogging or else....

East Coast Jenny said...

I agree with Cami. Keep going...you speak the painful, yet funny, truth.